Our syllabus consists of an Islamic and Cambridge education structure simultaneously.
- Well-acquainted Montessori
- Higly qualified Faculty
- Male & Female Scholars of Dars-e-Nizami
- Education of Arabic Language with Modern Teaching Methods
- Well-equipped Classrooms
- Purpose-built Campus
- Modern Computer Labs
- Art Rooms
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Well-resourced Library
- Regular Parent Teacher Meetings (PTMs)
- Spacious Playground
- Large Swimming Pool
- Transport Facility
- Modern Science Lab
- A’ Level with Dars-e-Nizami
To achieve the objectives, a comprehensive curriculum has been designed under the supervision of highly educated experts. The design of this curriculum has been set keeping in view the learning and interest process of students. Pre-school Montessori and Kindergarten curriculum has been prepared in a systematic way to mould minds of students at this age in a balanced way. Character building of students is our main focus.
- To mentor the students on an intellectual, physical, emotional and social platform, keeping in mind their growth and personal
- To set educational goals for children for their spiritual and social
- To provide freedom, opportunities, encouragement and mentoring to students in such a way that they attain self-confidence and discipline while respecting
- To provide Islamic education and mentoring through practical
- To give Special attention from early ages of students using age appropriate syllabus of Articles of Faith, Fiqh, Ethics & Manners, Searat-ul-Nabi (ﷺ), Masnoon Dua’ain & History.
- During primary education, goals will be achieved from prevalent, modern, quality books and courses in which photos and un-Islamic contents will be
- The purpose of Islamic education for primary students will be to provide them mandatory Islamic knowledge in order to make them knowledgeable and practicing in Farz (obligatory), Wajib (necessary), Mustahab/Sunnah (recommended) & Mubah (permissible) duties.
The Mentoring system of students will be formed according to Islamic values and associated attributes will be highlighted. With the collaboration of parents, strategies will be formed for mentoring and supervision, checking and balancing and reforming of students and the whole mentoring process will be examined so that each student can be monitored according to the goals set. Parents and teachers continue to review and change goals as required during the mentoring and grooming process. The goal of the senior school system is to groom the students as confident and strong personalities and produce practical Muslims who do possess the expertise of international standards.